Hello!
I went to boots for a "browse" but of course like always I didn't come out empty handed.. oops!
Over the course of my time in the shop I was looking for the bargains or any offers that weren't on the last time I was in. I stopped at the Essie counter to spot their new summer collection that I read about and straight away I knew I needed one from the collection (ok, wanted but still).
I have wanted a pastel lilac/blue shade for a good 2 months now so I knew I had to pick up the shade Salt Water Happy which is the perfect mix of lilac and blue!
I then spotted that there was a free gift when you bought to Essie products so I picked up one of the brands most popular colours Mint Candy Apple as it is a colour I've always wanted to try to see if it is worth the hype.
The free gift was three mini shades of nail varnish with the shades Haute in the Heat a typical summer raspberry shade, Roarrrage a bright orange that will go amazing with a tan and Ruffles and Feathers, a lovely teal shade that is also perfect for summer!
I'm looking forward to trying them to try these polishes as I've never tried Essie products before. What do you think of Essie and which polish is your favourite?
Thank you for reading
Jodie Leigh
xo

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for reading and for your comments. I love to read them! I'll be sure to check out your blog!